Whew! Lots of serious stuff discussed this week. Now for some fun! It’s Friday! Are you partying this weekend? Expecting a big crowd? Worried they’ll get rowdy and no one will be listening? Here’s the best method I’ve found for whipping a big group into line:
“Tickle Me & Whip Me” Game
Supplies: 1 Pure Romance Tickle & Whip (possibly more because this game will make it a big seller for the night!)
- Declare a Magic Word (or Safe Word) for the night. Something like ‘romance’ or ‘penis’ or ‘lick’ is fun.
- Tell the guests that they need to call out “Tickle Me, Whip Me” whenever they hear you say it.
- Give the hostess the Tickle & Whip. The first person who calls out after you say the Magic Word gets a tickle or whip from the hostess and gets to hold the Tickle & Whip.
- The Tickle & Whip keeps getting handed around throughout the party, as you say the word or even randomly throw it in (or repeat it over and over) to keep people paying attention.
- The person who has the whip at the end of the party gets to keep it!
Simple and brilliant! What do you do to keep your crowds paying attention?