Pure Romance World Conference is wrapping up this week in sunny Orlando. Once again, I’m watching from home with a little bit of Sad Spidey on my mind.
Spring 2017 Pure Romance product launch!
They did launch some super fun new products though. I am most excited about our new BOSOM BUDDY in Pina Colada.
Bosom Buddy in Pina Colada?!
Yes, please and thank you! I can’t wait to taste this new flavor of our tingling lip and nipple balm. Of course, I scoured the web immediately for pina colada pictures to use for graphics and social media posts which led me to this gem of a moment.
I think we should be better informed about the risks of title truncation!
Escape – The Pina Colada Song
In the meantime, let’s all admit this song is going to be stuck in our heads for ten hours straight.
Virgin Pina Coladas
I feel I should include a recipe for virgin Pina Coladas since I am mostly a tea totaler these days. (Not kidding. Last year in Cancun I had access to free drinks the whole time and didn’t take advantage of it. Sad.)
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup crushed ice
- brown sugar (up to 1 tablespoon)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds). Pour into chilled glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice, a pineapple wedge, or a maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
- For a sweeter, less tangy drink, use pineapple canned in syrup rather than its own juice.
Courtesy of Food.com
And now, a toast!
One more thing! Remember NattiG? She got to walk the stage at Conference several times, but I’m most thrilled to hear she was named Rookie of the Year. Fedoras off to you, my dear friend!