I think this is my all time favorite party icebreaker. I’ve used it more than any other one and it is easy to do on the fly. All you need in pen and paper.
Deserted Island Icebreaker Game
Supplies: Just pen & paper!
- Have the guests write the numbers one to four on their paper.
- In the first blank have them write the name of their favorite celebrity.
- They write down a body part in the second and third spot.
- In the last spot, they write their catchphrase – something they say a lot.
For the sake of fun, let’s assume I was playing and wrote down (betraying my nerdiness here):
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- “I did not see that coming!”
Now have each guest introduce themselves and put the story together. “Hi, I’m _____. And I’m stuck on a deserted island with Celebrity. I put my body part on his body part and he says, “Catchphrase”.
So, mine would be “I’m Grace and I’m stuck on a deserted island with Benedict Cumberbatch. I put my elbow on his chest and he says, ‘I did not see that coming!’” I hope he means it in a good way!!