There are few things in the universe more enjoyable than soaking tired feet in a warm bath. Add a little bit of massage and some deep moisturizing for dry, cracked heels and you’ve got yourself a spa treat. Every girl deserves pampering. Invite some friends over, grab some catalogs and turn it into the ultimate Pure Romance & Chill party.
Pure Romance & Chill Party How To:
Supplies: Dollar Store oil pans from the auto supply section ($1 each!), Glass pebbles and marbles for foot massage (Also, $1 a bag from the Dollar Store), Towels, Pure Romance Body Dew, Pure Romance Body Silk or Revive Skin Repair Treatment, Pure Romance Kiss Body Spray
- Wash the oil pans and pebbles.
- Put a handful of pebbles at the bottom of each pan and fill with warm water and 1 tablespoon of Body Dew (you’ll have to unscrew the lid and pour.)
- Sigh with contentment as you immerse your feet in the deliciously silky water. Rub your feet around on the pebbles for a little foot massage.
- Look at your Pure Romance catalog and think about all the things you deserve. If your consultant is there, ask her questions; taste, touch, and smell products; make a wish list.
- Dry your feet off and rub them with Body Silk and/or Revive for extra moisturization and pampering.
- Give your dried tootsies a spritz of Kiss for an extra spring in your step.
- Purchase goodies from your consultant (I WANT IT ALL!) and go home very happy.